It’s a new week! After last week’s non-posting, boring, lazy week, I decided that this week I need to get back into things and stay on track. Tonight I’m going to crack open my fancy blog planner and plan out the rest of this week. Really! I will, I swear. And maybe, just maybe, I’ll even stick to my meal plan.
Now, on to this week’s menu!
February 24 – March 1
- Monday: Bacon Cheeseburger Puffs – love these!
- Tuesday: Beef Enchiladas
- Wednesday: Fish Sticks and French Fries – soccer/yoga class night, so we need something quick and simple
- Thursday: Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Friday: Homemade Pizza (Pizza/Movie Night!)
- Saturday: leftovers
- Sunday: Crockpot Roast with yeast rolls
What are you cooking up this week?
Linked up with:
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)