Last week was crazy! There was madness here in the Atlanta Metro when we were hit with a major snowstorm that basically shut down the entire region. Yes, I know it was only 2 inches, but it turned to ice and…well, I’m not going to get into it. Anyway, because of it, everything was topsy-turvy and I didn’t really stick to last week’s plan. But we ate, we played in the snow, we slept in, and we had tons of fun.
Now, on to this week’s menu!
February 3 – 9
- Monday: Kielbasa Casserole (recipe coming soon!)
- Tuesday: Beef & Bean Baked Tacos
- Wednesday: Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
- Thursday: Tuna Macaroni and Cheese – hubby’s favorite (recipe coming soon!)
- Friday: Homemade Pizza (Pizza/Movie Night!)
- Saturday: leftovers
- Sunday: Butternut Squash Soup (I’m really going to make it this time!)
What are you cooking up this week?
Linked up with:
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)