If this week’s menu looks a little familiar, it’s because it’s kind of a mish-mash from things I didn’t make over the last two weeks. Oops! We veered a bit and I didn’t end up making everything that I had planned, but that happens sometimes. I had to plan a leftovers night midweek because the fridge is going to fill up fast, this week. And that is a good thing!
Now, on to this week’s menu!
January 27 – February 2
- Monday: Cheeseburger Meatloaf / Mashed Potatoes / Asparagus
- Tuesday: Shannon’s Easy Beef Enchiladas – check back tomorrow for the recipe!
- Wednesday: leftovers
- Thursday: Butternut Squash Soup / Grilled Cheese
- Friday: Homemade Pizza (Pizza/Movie Night!)
- Saturday: BBQ Chicken Quesadillas, with shredded chicken from the crockpot
- Sunday: Football Party Food! Meatballs and cheese dip are planned, so far…
What are you cooking up this week?
Linked up with:
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)