My husband has been asking me to make more soups for a while now, but generally the only soup I attempt is chili. And I have to admit, I think I make a mean chili. At least the kids eat it, so that’s a score in my book! A couple of weeks ago, I decided to attempt to make Tomato Bisque. It was cold outside, and a warm creamy soup sounded delightful. So, I gave it a shot, and it was a big hit! I’ll be adding that one to the menu again soon, so stay tuned for the recipe and pictures! After my success with the bisque, I decided to try butternut squash. I’ll be sure to post how it turned out!
Now, on to this week’s menu!
January 20 – 26
- Monday: Crockpot Roast w/homemade yeast rolls
- Tuesday: Taco Tuesday!
- Wednesday: Slow Cooker Lasagna / Green Beans
- Thursday: Cheeseburger Meatloaf / Mashed Potatoes / Roasted Asparagus (post coming soon!)
- Friday: Homemade Pizza (Pizza/Movie Night!)
- Saturday: Leftovers
- Sunday: Butternut Squash Soup / Grilled Cheese Sandwiches / Fruit
What are you cooking up this week?
Linked up with:
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)