If you’re a Crockpot nut like me, you’re going to love this. This recipe is so super-easy and fast to throw together in the morning before starting your day.
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar of salsa or picante sauce (regular size jar)
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can of corn, drained, or about 2 cups of frozen corn
Combine ingredients in slow cooker and set on low. Cook for about 4 hours if your chicken is fresh, or 8 hours if the chicken is frozen.
After cooking, I like to shred the chicken while it’s still in the slow cooker. Just take two forks and pull apart the chicken until it looks good to you, then mix it all together with the other ingredients.
I like to serve this dish over white rice and top with sharp cheddar cheese, or it also makes excellent burritos with a little cheese and sour cream.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)